- Auto-connect feature will automatically detect the first usable PVC and automatically detect PPPoE, PPPoA, and Bridge Protocol(with DHCP Server available)
- Configurable as either a Bridge or Router
- 802.11b/g Wireless Access Point with 400mW
- IGMP v1/v2 support for video deployments
- Filter traffic based on Destination or Source IP Address and MAC Addresses
- Traffic Class Rules based on Protocol, Source IP, Source Port, Destination IP, Destination Port, 802.1p
- Single Click DSL test - Tests Ethernet connection and ADSL Synchronization along with ATM OAM F5 segment pings and end-to-end pings.
- Configured through easy-to-use web interface
- DELT - Integrated Loop Testing for Line troubleshooting
- PPPoE/PPPoA redirect feature allows end user to easily enter PPP username/password on modem. Eliminates need for provider to configure the modem before installation.
- TR-069 remote management client certified on industry leading management systems.
- Integrated phone filter.
ADSL2+ 4Port Router with WiFi (400mW)
ADSL2+ 4 Port 400mW WiFi Bridge/Router
The 6219-X1 is an ADSL2+ Broadband router with built-in wireless access point to deliver the required performance for multimedia applications at very competitive price points. The 6219 ADSL2+ endpoints with 400mW, in compact form factor, provides extended reach for WiFi network for residential, business, in-building deployments such as hotel/motel, temporary housing, and dormitory-campus installations for high-speed internet access (HSIA).
The Zhone 6219 ADSL2+ endpoints are easily user-installed. The embedded web-based user interface is designed to simplify ADSL deployment. All products provide an Ethernet connection that is auto-sensing, eliminating the worry about connection cable type (straight-through vs crossover).
DELT or Dual End Loop Test, is a feature that is present the 6200 Family of ADSL2+ CPEs. DELT is primarily used for reactive tests on a loop after a modem has been deployed—either to help troubleshoot a line or to capture a baseline of loop characteristics at the time of installation. Because DELT is a dual-ended test, it requires equipment that supports the DELT feature at both ends of the copper loop. While this prevents DELT from being used on loops where no CPE has yet been deployed, DELT in turn offers a deeper set of loop tests, and can provide very valuable information on the condition of a copper loop.
Default settings make for a quick and easy installation that doesn't require any configuration.
The modem, when operating in router mode, support DHCP Server/Relay/Client, NAPT, as well as RIP, dynamic routing, port forwarding, and static routing. For security, firewall functions, PAP/CHAP authentication and IP filtering are supported.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
1.2" (3.0cm) High x 6.5" (16.5cm) Wide x 4.4" (11.2cm) Deep
190 mm x 130 mm x 31 mm
1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
Output: 12VDC, 1A
DSL Line: RJ-11
Ethernet: RJ-45 4 Port 10/100BaseT
Supports IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g simultaneously
Conforms to Wi-Fi Alliance® specification.
Wireless Media Access Protocol: CSMA/CA with ACK
Supports network authentication: Open, Shared (WEP 64-bit or 128-bit), 802.1X, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, Mixed WPA2/WPA, Mixed WPA2/WPA-PSK
Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
Wireless MAC Filter
AP Isolation - Wireless clients can not communicate with each other when enabled
Xpress Technology - can improve aggregate throughput by up to 75% in mixed networks.
Channels 1 ~ 14
Total Transmission Power (EIRP) 20dbm
Frequency Range ~ 2.400 - 2.480GHz
- ITU-T I.610 F4/F5 OAM Send and Receieve/Loop back
- Support up to 8 PVC's
- RFC 1483/2684 (Bridged/Routed Ethernet over ATM)
- Transparent Bridge Support
- DHCP Server/Relay/Client
- DNS Relay Agent
- Dynamic DNS Support
- DMZ support
- Static Routing
- RIPv1 and RIPv2
- Policy based QoS (TOS, 802.1p, Source/Destination IP Address, Source/Destination Port, Protocol)
- IGMP v1/v2
PPP Support: PPPoA, PPPoE, PAP/CHAP authentication
- NAT for Basic Firewall support
- Ingress and Egress Packet Filtering
- Parental Control
- MAC Filtering
- Stateful Packet Inspection
ANSI T1.413 (Full Rate ADSL)
ITU G.992.1 (DMT)
ITU G.992.2 (G.lite)
ITU G.992.3 (ADSL2)
ITU G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
ITU G.994.1 (G.hs)
Web-based Configuration GUI
Telnet Remote Management
FTP/TFTP/TR069 firmware upgrade and configuration backup/restore
FCC Part 15, Part 68
Operating Temperature: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90%, (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: –4° F to 158° F (–20° C to 70° C)
Storage Humidity: 10% to 90%, (non-condensing)
See our How to Buy Page for pricing and purchase info.
||ADSL2+ CPE Router, 802.11G WiFi 400mW (North America Power Plug)
||6219 SECURITY MOUNTING BRACKET KIT (Qty 1)
||6219 SECURITY MOUNTING BRACKET KIT (Qty 24)